Upgrade Your Home Renovation Business with Business Loans: Secure Additional Funding and Get Your Home Renovation Business Back to Work
As a business owner, you need funding – no matter the size of your business. And that funding isn’t a one-time deal. Many businesses need to secure additional funding a few times throughout the life of the business. Whether your company is large or small, you are bound to run up against some challenges where extra money can help.
All businesses need funding, both to get started and to keep operating for years down the road.
Why you need a home renovation business loan
All businesses need funding, both to get started and to keep operating for years down the road. It’s not just to buy that initial fleet, get some supplies and obtain the right license and insurance – you will need to keep revisiting the financial aspects of your business over and over again. Here are some reasons you may find you need another business loan:
- Pay your vendors and suppliers. You may find that you haven’t been paid for a job yet, or you had a situation that required funding that should have been set aside to pay vendors and suppliers.
- Renew licenses and insurance policies. In order to stay in business in most places, you need current licenses and liability insurance. If you’re coming due for renewal, paying for these items can add additional expense to your business.
- Upgrade your equipment. Technology is always evolving. If you find a new piece of equipment, a new vehicle or even repairs for your current equipment and fleet, money is needed to pay for these things.
- Hire a business consultant or other expert. Maybe you want an outside perspective to look at your business and make recommendations on how you can improve and grow. Any sort of expert consultant for finance, management or industry needs will have a price tag a loan can help offset.
Types of loans for home renovation businesses
There are many types of business loans available to home renovation business owners. Some are more challenging to get, requiring more paperwork or a longer timeline. Others may be easier to get. Some have strict terms, while others may be more flexible, allowing you to find the loan that suits your purpose and needs.
SBA loans are backed by the government through the Small Business Administration. They are popular for many businesses, because they provide access to more loan options. They have a set of guidelines that must be met, though, so be sure to review requirements before applying.
Bank loans are another option many opt for, because they are through the bank and an easy to remember choice. However, these may take longer to secure and have a list of requirements you must meet, which may vary by bank.
Alternative lenders are the third option home renovation business owners can turn to. These loans often have more lenient requirements and quicker preapproval, so that you can get the money in just a day or two.
How to secure home renovation business loans
When seeking a loan, review your options from the SBA, your bank and alternative loan companies. Each have their own benefits, so you can find the right one for your needs, from equipment to paying suppliers to renewing insurance policies. The steps to secure a loan may vary, but a few of the basic steps include:
- Decide how much money you need and what it will be used for
- Research your options
- Gather your needed materials (this may include business plan, financial documents, personal finance information and more, depending on the loan)
- Apply for your loan (online or in person, depending on the loan)
Securing funding through Fast Track Lenders, LLC
With Fast Track Lenders, you can apply online in just a few minutes. You’ll get quick approval and access to working capital, fast – usually within 24 hours. This means you can get back to work sooner and ready to grow your home renovation business. Apply now
How much are you looking for?
Get the capital your business needs fast and easy.
Get funded in 24 hours with rates as low as 9.99%